Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Paleo Recipes: Breakfast

I remember when I first heard about the Paleo CookBook diet, I remember thinking it makes a lot of sense – the less processed, less refined the food, the better it’s got to be for me.


It was pretty easy to find cookbooks that had a list of nice meals to make for dinner, but breakfast? Other than eggs, I had no clue what to make. The paleo recipe cookbook has given me a lot of new and simple recipes I can make for breakfast – and many of them call for ingredients I’ve already got on hand.


If you are anything like me, you have to be careful about what you eat, but I love a proper breakfast, especially at the weekend. And that’s where this cookbook suits me perfectly! I can easily make anything from almond pancakes to bacon and pepper frittatas that I can share with the kids.
But I really recommend the pancakes and muffins recipes – I still can’t believe this is diet food.

No comments:

Post a Comment